Ingredients Needed for Duck Breast Salad With Brie and Blackberry Jam
7 ounces of duck breast
3.5 ounces of lettuce
3 mushrooms, sliced
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 ounce raisin
2 radishes es, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
0.5 ounce brie, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon blackberry jam
How to Cook Duck Breast Salad With Brie and Blackberry Jam
- Place the duck breast on your working surface.
- Make diagonal cuts on the skin of the duck breast. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet and place the duck skin-side down at low heat so that the fat melts and the skin turns crispy.
- Afterwards, cook the duck on each side so that it’s properly seared.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes on the skinless side then turn it over and leave it on heat for 4 more minutes.
- Use a large salad bowl and add the lettuce, mushrooms, bell peppers, raisins, and radishes. Add the orange juice, olive oil, and season with salt.
- Slice the duck breast and add the slices on top of the salad. Add the brie slices, almond flakes, and the blackberry jam.