Ingredients Needed for Dried Cranberry and Chocolate Muffins
¼ cup milk
2 ounces of butter
1 tablespoon dried cranberry
1 tablespoon chocolate chip
⅓ cup white sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup self-raising flour
chocolate topping for serving
How to Cook Dried Cranberry and Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan on low heat.
- In a mixer bowl, put the eggs, the milk, and the melted butter.
- Dice the dried cranberries.
- Add the cranberries, the chocolate flakes, the white and the brown sugar, and the flour in the same bowl with the wet ingredients. Mix them.
- Grease and flour a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Pour the batter in each cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before serving. You can top them with chocolate sauce.