Calories: 554 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 34 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Double Sausage Hot Dog
1 hot dog bun
1 ounce mozzarella
How to Make Double Sausage Hot Dog
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Slice a sausage.
- Heat a skillet without using vegetable oil.
- Fry the sliced sausage and the unsliced one.
- Cut straight on the top the hot dog bun, but not to bottom.
- Open the bun and put the unsliced sausage in it.
- Slice the mozzarella and add it over the sausage.
- Top it with the sausage slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes.