Ingredients Needed for Double-Cheese and Bacon Sandwich
1 tablespoon butter
2 flax seed bread rolls
1 garlic clove
4 low moisture mozzarella slices
4 bacon slices
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
½ lettuce head, leaves
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 cheddar cheese slices
How to Cook Double-Cheese and Bacon Sandwich
- Cut the flax seed bread rolls in half.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat. Place each bread roll half into the skillet with the inner part down, and coat with melted butter. Pan-fry them for 1-2 minutes.
- Fry the bacon slices in a skillet over low-medium heat until crispy.
- Use the same skillet to warm the mozzarella and the cheddar slices, just until they melt a bit.
- Spread one tablespoon of mayonnaise on two of the bread rolls. Then add on each roll half of the lettuce leaves, 2 tomato slices, 2 mozzarella slices, 1 cheddar slice and 2 bacon slices. Top with the remaining bread roll half and serve.