Ingredients Needed for Double Burger With Mozzarella and Pickles
1 burger bun, cut into 3 slices, horizontally
2 burgers patties
1 ½ tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon ketchup
6 lettuces, small
1 red onion
1 red bell pepper, roasted
1 tablespoon garlic sauce
1 pickle, sliced
How to Cook Double Burger With Mozzarella and Pickles
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and toast the burger bun slices on both sides. Set them aside.
- In the same skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and lay in the burger patties. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Fry the burger patties for 4 minutes on both sides for medium-well. For well-done, add about 1 minute for both sides.
- Turn them over with a spatula, and you should see a nice and dark, golden-brown sear on the underside. Set aside.
- Start shaping the burger: spread 1/2 teaspoon of ketchup and 1/2 teaspoon mustard on bottom of the bread bun. Add 3 lettuce leaves, the first burger patty, 1 slice of mozzarella, red onion and half of the roasted red bell pepper. Spread the garlic sauce. Add another burger bun slice. Spread some more ketchup and mustard. Add 3 more lettuce leaves. Add the second burger patty, the other half of the roasted red bell pepper, pickles, and one more mozzarella slice. Close the burger with the third bun slice and fix it with a skewer.