Ingredients Needed for Domino Jelly
½ dragon fruit
1 cup strawberry juice
1 ounce leaf gelatin
How to Make Domino Jelly
- Cut the dragon fruit and the strawberries in small cubes.
- Cut the raspberries and the blackberries in halves.
- In a silicone ice tray, put in every form an equal number of fruit pieces.
- Put the gelatin leaves into a bowl of cold water for 3 minutes to soften.
- Pour half of the strawberry juice quantity into a small pan and heat it gently over low heat until it is only just hot, then take the gelatin leaves out of the cold water, squeeze off the excess water and put them into the pan with the hot strawberry juice. Stir them until they have dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the bowl containing the rest of the strawberry juice and stir them together.
- Pour the strawberry jelly in the forms, over the fruits.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.