Ingredients Needed for Deep-Fried Baby Corn With Yogurt Dip
For the corn:
7 ounces of baby corn
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of water
1 cup panko
vegetable oil for frying
For the yogurt dip:
7 ounces of greek yogurt
1 small red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
How to Cook Deep-Fried Baby Corn With Yogurt Dip
- Slide wooden skewers through the baby corn cobs.
- Grill them for a total of 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can prepare the batter. Add the flour in a large bowl, and season it with salt, pepper, paprika powder, and oregano. Add a few sprinkles of water and mix until smooth.
- Cover the corn cobs with batter and panko.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the corn cobs until golden and crispy.
- For the sauce, add the Greek yogurt in a small bowl. Add the red onion, coriander, season with lime juice and salt.