Date, Walnut, and Cashew No-Bake Cake
You got to like this! In fact, if you’re into cashews, walnuts, and the like you surely will. Our nutty no-bake cake has also sweet dates and coconut oil. And because we didn’t think it was sweet enough, we used maple syrup, too. We paired that sweetness with spiky turmeric and lemon. Interested?
Ingredients Needed for Date, Walnut, and Cashew No-Bake Cake
1 cup dates, pitted
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
½ cup walnuts
2 cups of cashew
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Make Date, Walnut, and Cashew No-Bake Cake
- Add the dates to a smaller bowl and cover them with water. Let them soak for 3 hours.
- Add the soaked dates, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and walnuts to the blender. Blend them.
- Line an 8 or 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture to it and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add the cashews, maple syrup, turmeric, the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil, the lemon zest, and lemon juice to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture to the springform pan and spread it evenly over the date and walnut mixture base. Refrigerate for 3 more hours.
- You can garnish this cake with berries, lime, and pistachio if you want.