Ingredients Needed for Date, Walnut, and Cashew No-Bake Cake
1 cup dates, pitted
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
½ cup walnuts
2 cups of cashew
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Cook Date, Walnut, and Cashew No-Bake Cake
- Add the dates to a smaller bowl and cover them with water. Let them soak for 3 hours.
- Add the soaked dates, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and walnuts to the blender. Blend them.
- Line an 8 or 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture to it and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add the cashews, maple syrup, turmeric, the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil, the lemon zest, and lemon juice to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture to the springform pan and spread it evenly over the date and walnut mixture base. Refrigerate for 3 more hours.
- You can garnish this cake with berries, lime, and pistachio if you want.