Ingredients Needed for Date and Cashew Chocolate Muffins
½ cup oat flakes
2 ounces of date
2 ounces of canned bean
1 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 ounces of chocolate chip
3 ounces of cashew nuts
1 teaspoon syrup
1 tablespoon water
How to Cook Date and Cashew Chocolate Muffins
- Add the oat flakes, dates, beans, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, maple syrup, cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, a dash of salt, and the baking powder to the mixer. Mix until even.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add the chocolate chips and mix until even using a spoon.
- Transfer to a 6-cup muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes at 340⁰F/170⁰C.
- Add the cashew nuts, syrup, the remaining 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, water, and the remaining coconut oil to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Use this mixture to top the chocolate muffins. Optionally, you can garnish with grated chocolate.