Ingredients Needed for Dairy-Free Pancakes
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 cup apple juice
2 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Dairy-Free Pancakes
- Add the eggs in a large bowl. Add the canola oil, apple juice, honey, salt, and baking powder.
- Set up your mixer and mix until small bubbles appear on the surface.
- Start adding the flour 1 tablespoon at a time, while still mixing. Mix until the wet and dry ingredients combine.
- Next, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour around a ladle of the mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Pour a small drizzle of honey when serving them!