Ingredients Needed for Cucumber Bites With Cream Cheese
½ cup cream cheese
1 tablespoon pine nut
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon paprika powder
How to Cook Cucumber Bites With Cream Cheese
- Chop the dill.
- Use a large salad bowl and add the cream cheese, pine nuts, dill and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Slice the cucumber through the middle and remove about half of its inside so you can make room for the filling.
- Fill the cucumber halves with cream cheese and use a teaspoon to spread it.
- Slice filled cucumber into 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.
- Serve cold!