Ingredients Needed for Crustless Bacon and Beef Pie
10 ounces of bacon, sliced
12 ounces of ground beef
2 cups of shredded mozzarella
¼ cup bell pepper, different color slices
3 teaspoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
How to Make Crustless Bacon and Beef Pie
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Lay the bacon slices in a 10-inch (25 cm) pie pan. The strips have to cover the entire bottom of the pan, and they have to hang out over the side of the dish.
- Put the ground beef into the pie pan and extend it with your hands.
- Sprinkle the salt, the pepper and the paprika powder.
- Add the shredded mozzarella to cover the ground beef.
- Top it with the bell pepper slices.
- One by one, roll the bacon slices to the middle of the pie pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and the honey.
- Spread the soy sauce and honey mixture, using a silicone brush, over the bacon and beef pie.
- Bake it for 45 minutes.
- Serve it warm!