Ingredients Needed for Crusted Chicken Breast With Fried Potato Tots
8 potatoes, small size
vegetable oil for frying
5 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup flour
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon milk
2 ounces of sun-dried tomatoes in vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Make Crusted Chicken Breast With Fried Potato Tots
- Use a stainless steel fruit core remover to make some potato tots.
- Add about 1000 ml (4 cups) of water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the potato tots and boil them until soft. Remove them on a paper towel to absorb the excess water.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the potato tots. Remove them on a paper towel to absorb the excess fat.
- Mix the flour with salt and pepper, on a plate.
- Whisk the egg with milk to make some egg wash.
- Coat the chicken slices with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Fry the chicken pieces on both sides until golden. Set them aside on a paper towel to absorb the excess fat.
- Take another skillet and heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, then add the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and tomato sauce.
- Serve the crusted chicken breast with sun-dried tomato sauce and fried potato tots.