Ingredients Needed for Crispy Ice Cream
8 ounces of ice cream
1 ounce chinese pearl barley
4 ounces of melted chocolate
How to Make Crispy Ice Cream
- On a rectangular dish 4×8 inch, place a baking paper.
- Add the vanilla ice cream and stretch it on the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the ice cream with another sheet of baking paper and press it with your hands.
- Freeze the ice cream for 2 hours.
- Mix the Chinese pearl barley with the melted chocolate.
- Freeze that mixture for 1 hour.
- Cut the ice cream in small cubes.
- Coat every vanilla ice cream cube with the cold chocolate mixture.
- Serve the ice cream immediately, if you want, with biscuits.