Ingredients Needed for Crispy Bacon, Mushroom and Avocado Omelet
8 mushrooms, sliced
1 avocado, sliced
½ cup white wine
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup shredded emmental
How to Cook Crispy Bacon, Mushroom and Avocado Omelet
- Heat a skillet and begin frying the bacon slices. Fry until golden and crispy.
- Separately, in another skillet add in the mushrooms, avocado, and pour the white wine. Season with salt, pepper and simmer until most of the wine has evaporated.
- Break the eggs and whisk them. Add them in another heated skillet, along with vegetable oil.
- Cook the omelet on one side for about 2 minutes and flip it over. Top half of the omelet with shredded emmental, crispy bacon, and sauteed vegetables.
- Let it cook for another 1-2 minutes and turn off the heat.