Calories: 611 kCal / serving
- 74 g
- 4 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Crispy and Cheesy Raspberry Dessert
¼ cup cream cheese
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3.5 ounces of melted white chocolate
3.5 ounces of whipped cream
¼ cup crushed graham crackers
¼ cup breadcrumbs
¼ cup melted butter
5 teaspoons of raspberry jam
How to Make Crispy and Cheesy Raspberry Dessert
- Put the cream cheese, the butter, the sugar, the vanilla extract, the white chocolate, and the whipped cream in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a spoon.
- In another bowl, put the crushed graham crackers and the breadcrumbs and mix them.
- Add the melted butter and mix it with the crackers and the breadcrumbs.
- Use 5 silicone muffins cups.
- In every silicone cup put 1 tablespoon of the cheese and white chocolate mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raspberry jam.
- Add another tablespoon of cheese and white chocolate mixture in each silicone cup.
- Top the muffins with the crackers and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Freeze them for 15-20 minutes.
- Top them with whipped cream and raspberries.