Ingredients Needed for Crepes Suzette
For the batter:
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
2 ounces of melted butter
For the crepes and sauce:
3 tablespoons of butter
¾ cup sugar
2 ounces of orange (4-5 slices)
powdered sugar for garnishing
How to Cook Crepes Suzette
- For the batter:
Add the flour, eggs, milk, and melted butter to a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- For the crepes and sauce:
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over low heat. Add 1/4 cup of batter.
- Cook for up to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn with a spatula and cook for up to a minute. Set aside. Do the same with the remaining batter. We’ve got 5 crepes.
- Add the sugar to a saucepan over low heat. Cook and continuously stir until caramelized.
- Add the orange slices, cover them with caramelized sugar, and cook for 1 minute. Set them aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the skillet and stir until it melts.
- Fold each crepe twice and add it into the bubbling mixture. Cover them with it using a ladle. Place the cooked slices of orange on top. Garnish with powdered sugar.