Ingredients Needed for Crepes in Raspberry Liqueur Sauce
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup orange juice
¼ cup raspberry liqueur
4 oranges slices
How to Cook Crepes in Raspberry Liqueur Sauce
- Sift the flour in a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt, eggs, and milk.
- Use a vertical mixer or a whisk to blend everything until you get a thin batter.
- Heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and make 4 crepes. Set them aside.
- When you finish making the crepes, put the sugar in the same skillet and let it melt, on low heat.
- Add the butter. After it gets foamy, add the orange juice and continuously stir in the pan.
- When the sauce is simmering, lay one crepe into the skillet. Let it soak in the sauce, then turn it over.
- Fold the crepe edges and set it aside. Continue with the remaining crepes.
- At the end, put all the folded crepes in the skillet, and add raspberry liqueur on them.
- Let them simmer for 2-3 minutes, then place the crepes on 2 plates.
- Garnish with orange slices and powdered sugar.