Calories: 216 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 12 g
- 14 g
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Zucchini Soup With Toasted Peanuts
2 zucchini, diced
2 cups of chicken stock
2 cups of water
¼ cup cream cheese
4 mint leaves
¼ cup peanut
How to Make Creamy Zucchini Soup With Toasted Peanuts
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat,add water and chicken stock.
- Add a pinch of salt, and the diced zucchini.
- Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat. Top it with a lid and simmer it for the next 20 minutes.
- Take out the zucchini and add it in a blender along with 1-2 ladles of liquid, cream cheese, and mint.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and toast the peanuts for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the cream soup into a bowl and serve it with toasted peanuts, crumbled feta, and a small drizzle of olive oil.