Calories: 421 kCal / serving
- 58 g
- 40 g
- 7 g
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Yogurt Chicken
1 teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon nutmeg
9 ounces of chicken breast, sliced into long, thin strips
1 cup yogurt
How to Make Creamy Yogurt Chicken
- Add the cloves, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg into a mortar and ground them. Use a large salad bowl and add the chicken strips. Season them with the grounded spices and add 1 cup of yogurt. Use a fork and mix until the chicken is fully covered.
- Cover the bowl with plastic foil and let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the potatoes. First peel off their skin. Add them in a saucepan full of simmering water. Boil them for about 20 minutes. Slice them when ready.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the marinated chicken. Cook it for 25 minutes, while constantly stirring.
- Serve the chicken with the boiled potatoes and a slight touch of dill on top!