Ingredients Needed for Creamy White Sauce Spaghetti
3 ounces of spaghetti
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup heavy cream
1 ounce - parmesan
How to Cook Creamy White Sauce Spaghetti
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add salt and the spaghetti. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the heavy cream, grate some nutmeg and add the parmesan. Mix and cook the sauce for 5 minutes, until it thickens a bit.
- Strain the spaghetti and add them to the skillet and coat them with the sauce.
- Serve the spaghetti with chili flakes.