Ingredients Needed for Creamy White Radish Soup
For the soup:
1 ounce butter
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 white radish
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup chicken stock
For the side:
½ cup cream cheese
0.5 ounce parmesan, shredded
2 rye breads slices, toasted
How to Cook Creamy White Radish Soup
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and melt it. Add onion and garlic and cook them until light golden.
- Slice the white radish in 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices, and slice each of them in halves. Add it in the saucepan.
- Pour the lemon juice, tomato sauce, and season with salt and pepper. Pour the chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the soup in a tall glass container. Blend the soup until smooth and creamy.
- Mix the cream cheese with parmesan in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Spread it over the rye bread.
- Add the soup into bowls and serve them with the rye bread slices.