Ingredients Needed for Creamy Tomato Soup With Veggie Skewers
14 ounces of canned tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 basil leaves
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 bread slices
bell pepper, diced, multi-colored
½ cucumber, diced
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Creamy Tomato Soup With Veggie Skewers
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the canned tomatoes.
- Add the garlic and basil leaves, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato paste and stir well.
- Break the bread into small chunks and add them into the soup. Cook it until it reduces by half.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the soup. Pass it through a strainer to obtain a smoother soup.
- Add the diced veggies in a small bowl. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil and vinegar over them. Mix and slide the veggies through wooden skewers.
- Serve the soup with crumbled feta cheese on top and veggie skewers.