Ingredients Needed for Creamy Spinach and Cucumber Soup
7 ounces of baby spinach
1 large English cucumber
1 cup yogurt
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 toast bread slice
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
½ cup sparkling water
2 ounces of feta cheese
2 tablespoons of peanuts, crumbled
How to Cook Creamy Spinach and Cucumber Soup
- Add the baby spinach to the mixer bowl. Cut 2/3 of cucumber into bigger pieces and add them, too.
- Keep adding 1/2 of the yogurt, the garlic, and parsley. Break the toast into pieces and add it, too. Blend until smooth.
- Strain this mixture into a bowl helping yourself with a rubber spatula.
- Add the olive oil, the remaining yogurt, and the Tabasco sauce. Peel the remaining cucumber, dice it, then add it to the bowl, too.
- Add the sparkling water and season with salt and pepper. Mix until even using a spatula.
- Serve with some feta cheese and crumbled peanuts.