Creamy Spinach and Cucumber Soup
If you’re into velvety, soft, and warming soups try this one, too. It only takes 10 minutes of tossing and blending together juicy refreshing cucumber and creamy yogurt with baby spinach, some toast, and other goodies. Serve with peanuts and feta cheese, a welcomed contrasting tang.
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Spinach and Cucumber Soup
7 ounces of baby spinach
1 large English cucumber
1 cup yogurt
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 toast bread slice
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
½ cup sparkling water
2 ounces of feta cheese
2 tablespoons of peanuts, crumbled
How to Make Creamy Spinach and Cucumber Soup
- Add the baby spinach to the mixer bowl. Cut 2/3 of cucumber into bigger pieces and add them, too.
- Keep adding 1/2 of the yogurt, the garlic, and parsley. Break the toast into pieces and add it, too. Blend until smooth.
- Strain this mixture into a bowl helping yourself with a rubber spatula.
- Add the olive oil, the remaining yogurt, and the Tabasco sauce. Peel the remaining cucumber, dice it, then add it to the bowl, too.
- Add the sparkling water and season with salt and pepper. Mix until even using a spatula.
- Serve with some feta cheese and crumbled peanuts.