Calories: 456 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 15 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Shrimp Pasta
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup heavy cream
5 ounces of spaghetti
3 ounces of baby spinach
How to Make Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and olive oil.
- Stir, and wait until the butter melts. Add the garlic and shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir, and cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes.
- Take out the shrimp and pour the chicken stock in the skillet. Add the heavy cream. Bring the liquid to a boil, add the spaghetti and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach and shrimp. Shred some parmesan on top. Cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.
- You can serve the pasta with more shredded parmesan if you prefer.