0.5 ounce butter
2 ounces of shrimp
1 green chili, sliced
2 cups of chicken stock
3 ounces of sweet corn
2 potatoes, cooked and cubed
½ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ cup heavy cream
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add butter in it and let it melt.
- Add the shrimp, chili, and season with salt.
- Add the chicken stock, sweet corn, and cooked potatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Bring it to a boil and cover with a lid. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take out the shrimp and add the soup into a bowl. Set up your immersion blender and blend the soup until creamy and smooth. Thicken it with some heavy cream.
- Place the soup in 2 separate bowls, add the shrimp and garnish it with spring onion.