Ingredients Needed for Creamy Seafood Risotto
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 ounces of fennel, small dices
7 ounces of shrimp
7 ounces of mussels
¼ cup brandy
5 ounces of risotto rice
1 cup vegetable stock
How to Cook Creamy Seafood Risotto
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil, chopped onion, and fennel.
- Add the shrimp, mussels, and give it a good stir.
- Pour the brandy and cook for 2-3 minutes until the mussels are opened.
- Take out the mussels and add the risotto rice.
- Again, give it a good stir. Slowly pour the vegetable stock.
- Bring to a boil, add the mussels once again plus the remaining butter. Stir.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer everything for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the parsley and season with pepper.
- Stir and remove the pan from the heat.