Ingredients Needed for Creamy Salmon Pappardelle
2.5 ounces of pappardelle
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 rosemary sprigs
6 ounces of salmon fillet
1 tablespoon butter
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon turmeric
How to Cook Creamy Salmon Pappardelle
- Add water in a saucepan, heat it over medium heat and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pappardelle and cook them according to the instructions on the package. When they’re cooked, drain them.
- In the meantime, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the rosemary sprigs and lay the salmon in the skillet skin-side down. Season with salt, and cook until the skin turns crispy, or around 4 minutes.
- Squeeze the some lemon juice in the skillet and keep cooking it for 3 more minutes. Set it aside.
- For the sauce, heat another skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it. Add the garlic, heavy cream, and lemon juice. Stir, and add the turmeric.
- Add the pappardelle and garnish with some fresh parsley. Stir for 1 more minute.
- Lay the pasta on a plate and serve them with the salmon.