Ingredients Needed for Creamy Saffron Risotto
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 onion, chopped
1 cup risotto rice
½ cup white wine
2 cups of vegetable stock
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
¼ teaspoon saffron
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Creamy Saffron Risotto
- Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the risotto rice and white wine.
- Gradually add the stock and cook, stirring frequently for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and season with pepper.
- Stir, add the saffron and shredded parmesan. Keep the dish on heat for 2 more minutes, while stirring. Serve the risotto immediately.