Ingredients Needed for Creamy Rice With Shrimp
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
9 ounces of shrimp
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 onion, chopped
½ red chili, thinly sliced
½ green chili, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon raisin
5 ounces of rice
1 cup beef stock
2 tablespoons of water
½ teaspoon curry powder
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Creamy Rice With Shrimp
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the butter and melt it. Add the shrimp, 2 garlic cloves and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add the fresh dill and cook for 2 minutes. Leave it aside.
- Heat the remaining oil over medium heat. Add the onion and the remaining garlic. Add the chili peppers and raisins. Season with salt, pepper, and add the rice. Pour the beef stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the water, season with curry powder, and pour the heavy cream. Simmer over low heat for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, give it a good stir and cook for an additional 2 minutes.