Ingredients Needed for Creamy Ravioli With Vegetables 3.5 ounces of ravioli
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon butter
5 broccoli florets
⅔ cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon turmeric
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
5 ounces of cheddar, half shredded, half cut into cubes
How to Cook Creamy Ravioli With Vegetables
- Fill a pan with water and bring it to a boil. Add salt and the ravioli. Cook them according to the instructions on the package. Be careful not to overcook them. Drain and set them aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and add the yellow bell pepper in it.
- Add the butter and stir until it melts and the bell pepper softens.
- Add the broccoli and cherry tomatoes, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and the turmeric.
- Add the cooked ravioli, then stir gently.
- Sprinkle some chili flakes.
- Serve warm. If you want, garnish with broccoli sprouts.