Creamy Ravioli With Caramelized Walnuts
This creamy ravioli dish is made even more fabulous by the addition of sweet walnuts and spring onion. Caramelize the walnuts and they will bring an amazing flavor to the whole dish. You’ll enjoy the mouthful of textures and layered taste. You’re welcome!
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Ravioli With Caramelized Walnuts
3 ounces of ravioli
½ teaspoon butter
½ teaspoon brown sugar
1 celery stick, sliced
⅔ cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 spring onion, sliced
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
How to Make Creamy Ravioli With Caramelized Walnuts
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Cook the ravioli according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set the ravioli aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the walnuts in it. Also add the brown sugar and stir, to caramelize the walnuts.
- Add the celery and the cherry tomatoes and toss, to quickly combine the ingredients.
- Add the heavy cream and paprika powder. Stir.
- Add the cooked ravioli and spring onion.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix.
- If you want, garnish with broccoli sprouts and grated parmesan.