Calories: 663 kCal / serving
- 32 g
- 17 g
- 55 g
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Ravioli With Caramelized Walnuts3 ounces of ravioli ½ teaspoon butter 1 walnut ½ teaspoon brown sugar 1 celery stick, sliced ⅔ cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon paprika powder 1 spring onion, sliced pepper salt broccoli sprouts parmesan 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
How to Make Creamy Ravioli With Caramelized Walnuts
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Cook the ravioli according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set the ravioli aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the walnuts in it. Also add the brown sugar and stir, to caramelize the walnuts.
- Add the celery and the cherry tomatoes and toss, to quickly combine the ingredients.
- Add the heavy cream and paprika powder. Stir.
- Add the cooked ravioli and spring onion.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix.
- If you want, garnish with broccoli sprouts and grated parmesan.