Creamy Potato and Asparagus Soup
Asparagus is usually used as a classy side for steaks, but today we recommend you try it in a creamy soup. This one doesn’t have any heavy cream, instead, its creaminess is given by the potato. You can serve it with horseradish sauce and croutons.
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Potato and Asparagus Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 potato, cubed
1 cup vegetable stock
1 cup water
5 asparagus stalks
1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
How to Make Creamy Potato and Asparagus Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and potato. Pour the vegetable stock and water. Season with salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the asparagus, horseradish sauce, and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Place everything (liquid included) in your blender, and blend everything until smooth.
- Serve the soup with a few croutons sprinkled on top!