Ingredients Needed for Creamy Potato and Asparagus Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 potato, cubed
1 cup vegetable stock
1 cup water
5 asparagus stalks
1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
How to Make Creamy Potato and Asparagus Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and potato. Pour the vegetable stock and water. Season with salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the asparagus, horseradish sauce, and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Place everything (liquid included) in your blender, and blend everything until smooth.
- Serve the soup with a few croutons sprinkled on top!