Calories: 561 kCal / serving
- 38 g
- 35 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta
5 ounces of penne pasta
2 teaspoons of curry powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
5 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
½ cup heavy cream
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds
How to Make Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, fill it halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of curry and the dried pasta. Boil for 10-12 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the vegetable oil. Add the chicken and the brown mushrooms. Cook until chicken turns golden on all sides.
- Season with salt, pepper, and add the garlic cloves. Pour 1/4 cup of pasta water in the skillet. Reduce the heat and simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and egg yolk in a glass and mix. Season with the remaining curry powder.
- Stir, and add the parsley and the drained pasta. Cook until the mixture thickens and serve it with some pomegranate seeds on top.