Ingredients Needed for Creamy Broccoli Soup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, sliced
7 ounces of broccoli
2 garlic cloves
1 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, broccoli, and garlic.
- Pour the chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover it with a lid and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, grab a small bowl and mix flour with milk.
- Grab the vegetables out of the soup with a slotted spatula and place them in a blender. Add around a ladle of liquid also.
- Pour the flour and milk mixture.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Serve the soup with a bit of heavy cream on top!