Calories: 505 kCal / serving
- 16 g
- 27 g
- 59 g
Ingredients Needed for Cream-Topped Roasted Squash
1 butternut squash
½ cup vodka
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 cup heavy whipping cream
7 ounces of cream cheese
3 ounces of agave syrup
2 ounces of almond
How to Make Cream-Topped Roasted Squash
- Slice the squash horizontally into 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices. Grab a 3 inches (7.5 cm) cooking ring and press it over the squash slices so you can remove the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the slices over it.
- Drizzle the vodka and the juice from half an orange over them.
- Sprinkle some salt and cinnamon.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the squash for the next 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can prepare the cream.
- Pour the whipping cream into a large bowl. Start mixing until it thickens. Add the cream cheese and mix until it incorporates into the whipping cream and the mixture becomes smooth. Pour the juice out of the remaining orange half.
- Take out the squash and top it with the cream.
- Mix the agave syrup with the almonds and pour the mixture over the squash.