Calories: 403 kCal / serving
- 26 g
- 5 g
- 32 g
Ingredients Needed for Cream Puffs
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 ounce butter, melted
2 tablespoons of sugar
5 ounces of whipped cream
How to Make Cream Puffs
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Dust flour on your working surface.
- Place the puff pastry sheet in the middle and level it with a rolling pin.
- Use a flower-shaped cooking ring and shape flowers out of the puff pastry. Level the remaining puff pastry and continue shaping the flowers until you’ve used the whole dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the pastry flowers. Top them with melted butter and sugar. Bake the pastries for 40 minutes.
- Take the pastries out of the oven and slice them through the middle so you can make room for the filling. Fill them with around 1 tablespoon of whipped cream.
- You can serve them with chocolate topping and raspberries!