Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese and Spinach Filled Chicken Breast
3 ounces of cream cheese
2 ounces of frozen spinach
¼ cup mozzarella, grated
¼ cup parmesan, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 ounce artichoke, shredded
2 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Cream Cheese and Spinach Filled Chicken Breast
- First, add the cream cheese to a large bowl. Add the frozen spinach (thawed and drained), mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, artichoke, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Lay the chicken breasts on your wooden surface and season them with Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the chicken breasts through the middle, making room for the filling. Use a tablespoon and add the filling inside the chicken breast.
- Secure it using toothpicks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook it for 10 minutes. Flip it over, put a lid on and continue cooking it for 10 more minutes.