Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese Filled Oreo Cake 25 oreos
¼ cup orange juice
⅓ cup milk
1 teaspoon gelatin powder
7 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup powdered sugar
1 cup whipping cream
How to Cook Cream Cheese Filled Oreo Cake
- Place the Oreos in a large bowl. Open them and take out the vanilla filling.
- Crush the Oreo shells into a smooth crumble.
- Mix 2/3 of the mixture with orange juice.
- Mix the milk with the gelatin powder in a small bowl.
- Next grab a bowl and add the cream cheese in it. Add the gelatin mix and the powdered sugar. Set up your mixer at high speed and mix everything until the ingredients combine into smooth, thick cream.
- Mix it with the red food coloring.
- Grab a round cake tin, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter. Add 2/3 of the crumbled Oreos. Level it with a spatula to remove the excess air. Refrigerate for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese layer and evenly spread it over the Oreo base. Refrigerate for the next 3 hours.
- Top with the remaining crumbled Oreos and level them with a tablespoon.
- Decorate it with your favorite Halloween toys!