Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese and Spinach Filled Mushrooms
12 ounces of brown mushrooms
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves, sliced
3 ounces of baby spinach
10 ounces of cream cheese
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Cream Cheese and Spinach Filled Mushrooms
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop them. Keep the empty mushrooms for later.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it. Add the chopped mushroom stems and cook them for 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the baby spinach and cream cheese. Cook until you obtain a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the empty mushrooms over it.
- Fill the mushrooms with the cream cheese and spinach mixture. Add the shredded parmesan on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the mushrooms for the next 15 minutes.