Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese and Raspberry Filled Bundt Cake
2 cups of vanilla cake mix
5 ounces of butter
1 pound cream cheese
7 ounces of cherry jam
7 ounces of chocolate (melted)
How to Cook Cream Cheese and Raspberry Filled Bundt Cake
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Add the vanilla cake mix in a large bowl along with the eggs and butter. Mix until you obtain a smooth, silky dough.
- Pour the mixture in a round bundt pan.
- Slide the pan into the oven for the next 40 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese with the cherry jam in a large bowl.
- Horizontally slice the bundt cake into halves.
- Remove its scoop and fill the empty cake with the cream cheese mixture. Top with raspberries. Close the cake with its top side.
- Pour the melted chocolate and sprinkle some crushed pistachios on top.