Calories: 428 kCal / serving
- 15 g
- 47 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese and Pesto Stuffed Salmon
½ cup cream cheese
2 teaspoons of pesto sauce
¼ cup breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
2 salmon fillets s, around 12 ounces
How to Make Cream Cheese and Pesto Stuffed Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Combine the cream cheese, pesto sauce, breadcrumbs, parmesan, and the egg in a bowl.
- Season it with salt and pepper and mix it until you get a creamy texture.
- With a knife, make a cut lengthwise through the salmon fillet and open it.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on the salmon and close it.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.