Calories: 219 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 3 g
- 38 g
Ingredients Needed for Cornflake Pancakes Topped With Squash Puree
2 ounces of cornflakes
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 egg whites
1 cup milk
2 ounces of winter squash, mash
1 teaspoon brown sugar
3.5 ounces of greek yogurt
2 teaspoons of honey
walnut (for topping)
How to Make Cornflake Pancakes Topped With Squash Puree
- Crush the cornflakes and add them in a large bowl.
- Add the flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the baking powder. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Make a small hole in the middle of the dry mixture and add the egg whites inside. Pour the milk and whisk everything until the wet and dry ingredients combine into a smooth batter.
- Next, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour around a ladle of the mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Add the mashed winter squash in a small bowl. Mix it with brown sugar and the remaining cinnamon.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with honey in a small bowl.
- Lay the pancakes one on top of the other and evenly spread the squash mix on top of the first pancake.
- Drizzle the yogurt on top and serve with a few walnuts on top!