Ingredients Needed for Corn Flake Muffins
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups of corn flakes
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon raisin
¼ cup milk
How to Cook Corn Flake Muffins
- Sift the flour through a strainer and place it in a large bowl. Add the baking powder, baking soda, and corn flakes. Use a fork to mix the ingredients.
- Separately, crack the egg into a small bowl. Add maple syrup, olive oil, raisins, and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture, while whisking. The mixture should be enough for 8 muffins.
- Pour the mixture in a muffin tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the muffins for 25 minutes.
- You can serve the muffins with maple syrup and some more corn flakes sprinkled on top.