Ingredients Needed for Colorful Veggie Tart
½ cup flour
2 ounces of butter
1 red onion
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup heavy cream
How to Make Colorful Veggie Tart
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the flour and the butter in a bowl. Mix them with your hands to make it crumbly.
- Whisk one egg and pour it in the crumbs.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cold water.
- Knead the dough, then cover it with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Dice the onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the red onion and cook it until it turns translucent. Throw in the bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini and cook them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Flour your workplace and stretch the dough very thinly, using a rolling pin. Put it on the bottom of a ceramic pie plate. Prick the dough with a fork.
- Add the vegetables mixture.
- Whisk the remaining eggs with heavy cream and put the mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake the tart for about 30 minutes.
- Slice the tart and serve it!