Ingredients Needed for Colored Butter Cookies
1 ½ cups of flour
½ cup sugar
7 ounces of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Cook Colored Butter Cookies
- Sift the flour through a strainer in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar and mix with a spatula.
- Add the butter and mix with your hands until the mixture has the aspect of breadcrumbs.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and mix with your hands until smooth.
- Shape the mixture into round cookies, around 2 inches (5 cm) thick.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Coat the cookies with colored sprinkles.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the cookies an inch away from one another.
- Bake the cookies for the next 20 minutes.