Ingredients Needed for Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
1/2 cup coffee grounds
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flakes
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 stiff egg whites
How to Cook Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
- Add the coffee grounds, coconut sugar, coconut flour, a dash of salt, the almond flour, coconut flakes, cornstarch, and baking powder to a bowl.
- Whisk shortly.
- Keep adding the coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until even.
- Add the stiff egg whites and mix some more.
- Transfer the mixture to cupcake forms.
- Add these to a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.