Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
These cupcakes are coconut-themed, that’s for sure! We’ve used this tropical fruit as coconut sugar, coconut flour, flakes, oil, and coconut milk. A lot of coconut stuff, but that’s not all. Coffee grounds and almond flour also have their say in this.
Ingredients Needed for Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
½ cup coffee grounds
⅓ cup coconut sugar
⅓ cup coconut flour
⅓ cup almond flour
⅓ cup coconut flakes
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking powder
⅓ cup coconut oil
½ cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 stiff egg whites
How to Make Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
- Add the coffee grounds, coconut sugar, coconut flour, a dash of salt, the almond flour, coconut flakes, cornstarch, and baking powder to a bowl.
- Whisk shortly.
- Keep adding the coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until even.
- Add the stiff egg whites and mix some more.
- Transfer the mixture to cupcake forms.
- Add these to a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.