Ingredients Needed for Cod and Veggie Stew
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
1 inch ginger piece, sliced
2 ounces of oyster mushroom
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup tomato sauce
6 ounces of cod fillets
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Make Cod and Veggie Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the onion and cook it until it starts getting tender. Add the ginger and oyster mushrooms. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until the bell peppers soften.
- Add the tomato sauce and cod fillet, cover with the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.