Ingredients Needed for Coconut Walnut Crumbs With Forest Fruits and Whipped Cream
2 ounces butter
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup oat flakes
⅓ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup coconut flour
⅓ cup ground walnuts
2 cups whipping cream
½ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon lemon extract
5 ounces cream cheese
1 pound forest fruits
How to Make Coconut Walnut Crumbs With Forest Fruits and Whipped Cream
- Add the butter to a pan over low heat and melt it.
- Stir in the honey.
- Add the oat flakes and brown sugar. Stir them in.
- Keep adding the coconut flour and ground walnuts. Stir them in also.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the mixture. Evenly spread it so that you end up with a 1/2-inch thick layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC/360ºF.
- Add the whipping cream, powdered sugar, and lemon extract to a bowl. Mix them.
- Add the cream cheese. Keep mixing until smooth.
- Crush the baked walnut layer to crumbs and transfer to a bowl.
- Serve the crumbs in glasses with layers of cream and forest fruits.