Ingredients Needed for Coconut Pork Stew
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 medium onion, quartered
1 small turnip, sliced
12 ounces of pork shoulder, chopped
1 fresh chili, sliced
4 ounces of coconut milk
¼ cup beef stock
3 tablespoons of lime juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
pink himalayan salt
2 ounces of asparagus, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
How to Cook Coconut Pork Stew
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over low heat. Add the onion. Cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add the turnip and stir for 30 seconds more.
- Add the pork and turn the heat to medium. Cook and stir until slightly browned. Add the chili and stir it in.
- Turn the heat back to low. Add the coconut milk and beef stock. Cook and stir until it bubbles.
- Add the lime juice and soy sauce. Stir them in. Season with Himalayan salt and pepper and stir them in.
- Add the asparagus and spring onion. Stir them in and simmer for 20 minutes.